The Rudolf Steiner lunch menu offers a colorful variety of seasonal, organic/biodynamic (when available) vegetables, grains, legumes and meat that is constantly evolving through the seasons and even the week. Because we pride our lunches on high quality ingredients, it only makes sense to run a zero waste kitchen. We strive to use every piece of vegetable and every part of the animal we purchase. This often involves re-inventing leftovers into new dishes or using vegetable and meat scraps for broths, soups, etc.
- Pasta e Fagioli (Vegetarian Bean and Pasta Soup)
- Pork and Beans (Pork ribs braised in white beans and kale)
- Mixed Grains (Spelt, Oat Groats and Brown Rice)
- Roasted Broccoli
- Blood Oranges
- Roasted Chicken or Sweet Potato Tacos
- Pinto Beans
- Brown Rice, Oats and Quinoa
- Kotlety (Russian Meatballs) in celebration of our Russian Community
- Potatoes with Dill
- Brown Rice
- Market Veg
- Borscht (Beet and Cabbage Soup) with Sour Cream
Lunar New Year Feast!
Steamed White Fish with Scallion and Ginger
Assorted Dumplings and Crispy Spring rolls
Garlic Mustard Greens
- No School!