Welcome to Rudolf Steiner, a small school with big connections.
At our building on East 78th Street you begin work that continues in our global classroom. At Steiner:
- You draw your own topographical maps and go hiking in the Poconos.
- You carve stone and sculpt clay in the art room and examine masterpieces at MOMA and the Met.
- You consider the impact of food production, visit a rooftop garden in Queens, and farm in upstate New York.
- You master a foreign language and spend a trimester in a foreign country.
- You observe plants in the lab and explore the New York Botanical Gardens.
- You play soccer at Chelsea Piers and basketball at a weekend Waldorf tournament in Pennsylvania.
- You develop skills at mechanical and prospective drawing and study the architecture of the UN.
- You perform at school assemblies and participate in a concert at Carnegie Hall.
- You produce a senior play and attend productions on Broadway.
- You are part of a close-knit international community and have friends around the world.
After a few years at the Rudolf Steiner School you are ready for a lifetime of success.
See just how far our small school will take you.
Director of Admissions, Grades 7-12