Federal tax laws are designed to encourage support of educational institutions. Rudolf Steiner School is a 501c (3) charitable organization and gifts to RSS are deductible for income tax purposes to the full extent of the law. The following is designed to help you understand different ways of giving. The best way to take full advantage of all available tax benefits is to talk with your financial advisors.
• The simplest way to give to Rudolf Steiner School is via credit card or by check.
• To make a secure online gift today please click here.
• To donate via check, please click here to download a printable gift form.
• Giving appreciated securities is a popular alternative to a cash gift because it offers two-fold tax savings. It provides you with an income tax deduction (equal to fair market value at the date of transfer) and avoids capital gains tax.
• Before you transfer a gift of security, kindly notify the Development Office so we can properly credit and acknowledge the donation.
• Click here to download a form to transfer securities to RSS.
Matching Gift Companies
Double or possibly even triple your contribution! Many employers match their employee’s contributions to independent schools – even gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.